Car & Vehicle Donations
Bart Starr Thanks You for Choosing Rawhide
Do you have a used car or other vehicle you no longer want?
Then consider donating it to Rawhide—a nonprofit co-founded by NFL Hall of Famer Bart Starr. Your car donation can change lives of at risk teens and families who use our services. We also consider boat, motorcycle, RV, motor home, camper, and jet ski donations. If in doubt, call us!
Car donors have been trusting Rawhide with their car donations since 1983.
Why Donate a Car or Vehicle to Rawhide?
- 83% of donation proceeds directly fund treatment programs for at risk youth
- Vehicle donors receive on average a 48% higher tax deduction than from other national car donation charities
- We arrange FREE pick-up and transport services for your convenience with our nationwide network
- We accept all cars, any age or condition, running or not.
- Your donation will fund Rawhide treatment programs that help at risk youth and families turn their lives around.
- You’re in good company with our major sponsors below:
Ready? Follow These 3 Easy Steps
- Fill out this donation form to the right. The form takes just 60 seconds to complete. Or call our vehicle donation experts directly at 1-800-729-4433.
- We will call you to arrange a free vehicle pickup service.
- Receive a tax receipt for your donation.
The process is that simple. So donate a car or vehicle today. Remember, we also consider boats, RVs, motor homes, campers, jet skis, and motorcycles.
Rawhide offers a full continuum of programs and services that provide prevention-based programs for youth and families, and includes more intensive residential services for at-risk young men. Rawhide staff is caring, professional people who are committed to achieving positive outcomes for every youth or adult we serve.
Rawhide was founded in 1965 by John and Jan Gillespie with the help of NFL Hall of Fame Legend Bart Starr and his wife Cherry. We have a unique, rich story that will inspire you. Read on to learn more about our history.
QUESTIONS? Our vehicle donation experts can be reached 24/7/365 by phone at 1-800-729-4433