Rawhide’s Transitional Group Home
Students in the Transitional Group Home attend New London High School and are often employed in the community.
Who is eligible for our Transitional Group Home?
- Only available for court-referred young men who have transferred from another Rawhide program or are directly placed by the county or state
- Parents cannot directly place their son into this program
This program is designed for students who:
- Are ready to be transitioned into a community environment
- Do not need as much supervision as those in residential care
The Transitional Group Home promotes:
- Independent living skills
- Students’ personal strengths
- Identifying areas that need improvement