Admissions by Parents
Five-Step Admissions Process for Parent or Guardian
Rawhide’s residential program is designed for at-risk young men between the ages of 13 and 17 (exceptions considered on a case-by-case-basis).
There is a 5-step process for admission:
- Complete the contact form and let us know how we can help you.
- If appropriate, you will then receive a link to the admissions application (family, social worker, school, legal and financial sections providing information regarding mental health, AODA, psychosocial, delinquency and court reports).
- Your admissions application will then be reviewed by our Intake Administrator.
- You will receive a confirmation letter with daily rates and the Intake Administrator will set up an interview and tour.
- Pending acceptance, we will then contact you to coordinate a placement date and time.
Placement costs will vary depending on in-or out-of-state placements and on financial need. Financial assistance and scholarships are available. If the residential program is not a good match to meet your needs, we have a number of other services to help youth and families navigate their way through challenging waters. Counseling services are now available in some Wisconsin communities to help out girls, boys and the entire family.
Please complete this short screening questionnaire below to find out if your son is eligible for a Rawhide program. If your son is a good fit for our programs, begin the application process above.