Helping Rawhide Alumni for a Lifetime
We provide Transitional Services to current alumni or an alumnus that may have gone through the program years ago.
Rawhide developed Transitional Services in 1996 to address the need of helping our alumni succeed in communities they are returning to or are currently residing in.
Transitional Services help Rawhide alumni in a number of ways:
- Education: assistance for attending any type of ongoing education
- Environment: independent living needs
- Employment: securing or advancing in the job market
- Economics: finances/budgeting
- Extra Needs: locating a church, etc.
If you are an alumnus, please consider updating your contact information.