eBay Store Policies
Rawhide’s eBay Store Policies
Item Inspection Guarantee
Rawhide Sales guarantees the accuracy of the item description and condition disclosures stated on eBay and allows the customer to verify accuracy prior to sale completion. Rawhide Sales products are fully inspected to provide accurate descriptions to buyers.
- Buyer is responsible to read and understand all terms and sale policies before purchase.
- It is the sole responsibility of the Buyer and their judgment to have thoroughly inspected the item and to have satisfied themselves regarding the condition and value prior to bidding.
- The Buyer will be given the opportunity to inspect the item to make sure it is as described.
- No allowance or set-aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect, or damage.
- Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be misconstrued as an offer or statement of the seller offering any type of warranty on the item.
- Open: Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. CST
- Closed: Weekends: major holidays (including Good Friday); and applicable extended holiday weekdays
- Call us at 1-800-729-4433 or email us to arrange a date and time for picking up your purchase. Please arrive prior to 3:00 p.m. to allow enough time to properly serve you.
- Appointments are appreciated!
Send us your questions or inquires. Please include a daytime phone number in the event we need to reach you.
- PayPal or contact us regarding payment methods upon pick-up.
- All sales are final. Items are sold AS IS. No returns, exchanges or credits accepted. No warranties provided on items.
- Upon winning the item, the Buyer is responsible to provide a deposit within 72 hours, if applicable, through PayPal or cash in person.
- Please pay for the item in full within 14 days through PayPal or contact us for payment methods upon pick up.
- Please communicate payment completion method and pickup time frame within 24 hours of your purchase via email.
- If the Buyer fails to contact Rawhide-Sales within 24 hours of purchase; fails to submit initial deposit payment or fails to make the final balance payment within the specified terms, Rawhide-Sales reserves the right to cancel the sale; and/or contact the next highest bidder(s) to complete the sale; and/or re-list the item without further recourse owed to the first bidder in default of these terms.
Sales Tax Collection Requirements
Per the State of Wisconsin, we are required to collect a 5% state and a .5% county sales tax for most items sold unless the Buyer can show verification of tax-exempt status – no exceptions.
If the item is a motor vehicle (car, truck, motor home, or motorcycle) the Wisconsin tax is due only if the item is registered in the State of Wisconsin. You must submit the tax in your own state of registration if not registering in Wisconsin. Proof of tax payment is stated on the sale invoice as applicable.
Pick-up Requirements & Storage Fees
- Once you have been the successful bidder, please send us an email within 24 hours with the date and time you wish to pick up your item. Please include a daytime phone number. This will give us time to get all the paperwork prepared and provide you better service.
- Please schedule a time for pick up and arrive within business hours, preferably before 3:00 p.m. CST.
- Provide your own transportation. If you need shipping, we can provide a quote for Transportation Services.
- Please be prepared for any contingencies related to the condition of your item including inoperable parts, loading and safety related issues.
- Please secure your item with your own tie straps. Hook up item to your transporting vehicle. Have proper ball, hitch, and towing accessories.
- Please be prepared with tools, supplies and parts to work on item if needed.
- You must remove the item within 14 days of purchase. A storage fee will be assessed after 14 days for any item not removed. All items not removed within 14 days will be charged a storage fee of $5 per day, which will increase to $10 per day after 45 days.
- Extended storage charges at a reduced rate may be arranged with approval of Rawhide-Sales and must be prepaid with PayPal.