Bart Starr Autograph
Bart Starr is a living legend, especially in the state of Wisconsin. He is best known for his skills on the “Frozen Tundra” while playing for the Green Bay Packers. However, he is legendary here at Rawhide for a different reason. He has given endless amounts of time, resources, and effort in helping to create our ranch and in supporting the mission of helping at-risk youth.
Bart Starr is pleased to assist with your request for an autograph and, in turn, he seeks your help with supporting a special project of his, Rawhide Boys Ranch. All funds generated go directly to Rawhide Boys Ranch.
Autograph Request Policy
*ALL ITEMS MUST BE PERSONALIZED WITHOUT EXCEPTION. Mr. Starr will only sign football memorabilia displaying his name, likeness, number, team or his achievements. (For example signing a baseball would not reflect Mr. Starr as a football player.)
Mr. Starr respectfully requests the following minimal contribution for autographed items:
- $20.00 per photo or trading card
- (Photo includes an 8 x 10 color photo or one you provide)
- Mr. Starr will not sign blank cards
- $35.00 each for any other item (provided by you)
- Please make a check or money order payable to Rawhide Boys Ranch or the Bret Starr Memorial Fund. We do not accept cash or credit cards.
- Please provide personalization information: who the item is intended for and their age (adult or youngster).
Please send requests and payment to:
2647 Rocky Ridge Lane
Birmingham, AL 35216
- You will need to send return shipping.
- If you would like your package to have tracking capabilities you may use a service such as Fed Ex or UPS. These companies can provide pre-paid return labels.
- If you would like to use the USPS, you will need to send a metered stamp for any package weighting more than 13 ounces. Any item fitting into a flat or standard return envelope can be mailed with stamps.
- In case we have a question, it would be helpful if you include the telephone number where you can be reached during the day.
If you have further questions, please email Ruth Mahnke.