Starr Academy is a private non-profit school as described in Section 501(C)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. A copy of the 501(C)(3) determination is available upon request.
Starr Academy Student Handbook Overview
- Program goals
- Programs and daily schedules
- Dress code
- Behavioral standards
- Student of the Month program
- Class and Work Experience scoring system
- Homework requirements
- Absence policy
- Transfer credit policy
- High school graduation policy
- Visitation Identification policy
- Library policy
- Student harassment policy
- Student expulsion policy
- Grading, curriculum and reporting policy
- Admissions policy
- Choice Program appeal policy
- Voluntary religious activity policy
- Annual meetings
- Board of directors, executive staff contacts
View the Starr Academy Student Handbook.
For more information, please contact us at 1-888-745-7445.